Ganjam District Court Peon, Sessions Guard & Other Jobs | Apply Now
Office Of The District Judge, Ganjam, Berhampur.
In a latest job notification, Ganjam District Court announces job vacancies for various posts.
Under Ganjam District Court Peon Recruitment 2019, candidates who are retired Group-D employees are required to apply.
On the basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay Rs. 6000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 13-04-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Ganjam District Court Staff Posts:
Name of the post:
Peon, Orderly Peon, Sessions Guard, Malkhana Peon Sweeper, NWM and Choukidars.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/odisha/ganjam/recruit.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications in Prescribed Format intending for Retired Group-D Employees for their Engagement in Different Base Level Posts of Peon, Orderly Peon, Sessions Guard, Malkhana Peon Sweeper, NWM and Choukidars”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The District Judge, Ganjam, Berhampur”.
Last date for submission of application: by 13-04-2019.
Job Notification: https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/sites/default/files/IMG_0001_31.pdf.