Koraput District Court Night watchman-cum-Sweeper Jobs | M.E. standard | Walkin
Koraput District Court, Odisha.
In the latest job notification, Koraput District Court announces job vacancies for Night watchman-cum-Sweeper post on a temporary basis.
Under Koraput District Court Night watchman Recruitment 2019, candidates who passed M.E. standard can apply.
On the basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay Rs. 280 per day.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walkin on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For Koraput District Court Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of the post: Night watchman-cum-Sweeper.
As on 01-01-2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 32 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should pass at M.E. standard or equivalent examination and Odia as a subject.
On the basis of interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/odisha/koraput/recruit.
- Select relevant job notification “walk-in-interview for engagement of a Night watchman-cum-Sweeper”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Date of walk-in-interview: 15 Apr 2019 08:00 AM.
Venue: Office of the Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, Koraput at Jeypore- 764001.
Job Notification: https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/sites/default/files/adv_13.pdf.