Gauhati High Court Stenographer, Judicial Asst & Other Posts 2018 – 15 Vacancies | 8th/12th/Degree/PG | Apply Now
Gauhati High Court for Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram And Arunachal Pradesh north-eastern states announces new jobs to fill 15 vacancies.
Through Gauhati High Court 2018 Stenographer, Judicial Asst & Other Posts job notification, candidates who completed 8th/12th/Degree/PG in relevant subjects are eligible to apply.
Followed by Written, Skill Test and Interview final aspirants for the jobs will be selected on merit basis.
Selected candidates for the High Court job will get salary pay of upto Rs 39K + grade pay.
Interested persons can apply for the announced jobs through offline mode by sending application form to mentioned address by 28/02/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Gauhati High Court Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 15.
Name Of Posts:
- System Analyst (Gazetted): 01 Post.
- Sr. Personal Assistant/ Stenographer Grade-II: 03 Posts.
- Judicial Assistant: 06 Posts.
- Record Keeper: 01 Post.
- Electrician: 01 Post.
- Chauffeur/ Driver: 01 Post.
- Chef / Cook: 01 Post.
- Lawn Attendant/ Mali: 01 Post.
As on 08.02.2018, Candidate age limit should be between 18 to 38 years.
For applicants from reserved category age relaxation is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Applicant applying for the Stenographer, Judicial Asst & Other HC jobs should completed 8th/12th/Degree/PG from recognized board or university.
And should posses relevant certification and experienced wherever required.
Final aspirant for the desired post will be selected through Written Test, Skill Test and Interview as required for the job.
Person have to pay Rs 100/- through Indian Post Order.
Candidates from reserved and disability category not required to pay application fee.
Steps to apply for High Court posts:
- Eligible and qualified applicant have to take print out of application form from notification.
- Fill up with required details and attaché necessary documents.
- And send details to Registrar of Gauhati High Court, before last date of receiving application.
Last date for receipt of application: 28/02/2018.