Karnataka High Court Civil Judges Jobs – 71 Vacancies | Degree In Law | Apply Now
Karnataka High Court, Bangalore.
In the latest job notification, Karnataka HC announces job vacancies for Civil Judges posts to fill 71 positions on a direct basis, in reference to Notification No:CJR 24/2018.
Under Karnataka High Court Civil Judges Recruitment 2018, candidates completed a Degree In Law are required to apply.
On basis of Prelims, Mains Written Exam, Viva-Voice & Computer Test, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs.27,700 to 44,770 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 11-01-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Karnataka High Court Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 71.
Name of the post: Civil Judges.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 40 years.
Should complete Degree In Law from recognized university/institute.
Candidates have to pay a fee of maximum Rs 1000 through online/offline mode.
SC/ ST aspirants to pay a fee of maximum Rs 500.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.asp.
- Select relevant job notification “Notification No. CJR 24/2018 for Recruitment of Candidates to the Post of Civil Judges”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application end date: 11.01.2019.
Last date for paying fee: 14.01.2019.