GDCC Bank 2018 Junior Officer Posts – 06 Vacancies | B.Tech/B.E, MCA | Apply Now
Gadchiroli District Central Cooperative Bank (GDCC), Maharashtra in a latest recruitment notification announces jobs for Junior Officer posts to fill 06 vacancies.
Under GDCC Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2018 job notification, candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, MCA in relevant subject can apply.
Through Written Test/Interview final aspirant will be considered.
Recruited person for the GDCC Junior Officer post for requirement in IT management department, will receive salary pay of maximum Rs 18,000 per month.
Interested candidate have to apply through offline mode by 16-04-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For GDCC Cooperative 2018 Bank Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 06.
Name Of Posts: Junior Officer (IT Management).
As on 02-04-2018, Candidate maximum age should be 21 to 35 years.
Applicants from reserved and special categories upper age relaxation are applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Applicant for the Gadchiroli District Central Cooperative Bank JO post should completed B.Tech/B.E, MCA in Computer Science Electronics and Telecommunication relevant subjects with good academics.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test or Interview.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Applicant has to visit http://gdccbank.com/ .
- Select “Junior Officer ( IT Dep.) Recruitment Advertisement” job notification.
- Go through recruitment details.
- And fill the application from in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- Send details to mention address “Gadchiroli District Central Cooperative Bank, Near ST Bus Stand, Dhanora Road, Gadchiroli, Taluka Gadchiroli District Gadchiroli, Maharashtra.”
Last date for receipt of hardcopy of application: on or before 16-04-2018.
Recruitment Advt.: http://gdccbank.com/pdf/JR_IT_Dep.pdf .