Genpact India Private Limited Hyderabad Data Integration Developer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
Genpact India Private Limited, a leading global professional services company.
In the latest job announcement, Genpact announces job vacancies for Data Integration Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Integration Developer.
Job Code: HMS030265.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design and define a technical approach to solve a problem utilizing Salesforce features and capabilities.
- Able to identify the violation of best practices or a limitation breach where code will fail.
- Independent/Individual contributor responsible for programming the complex solutions on defined and agreed timelines and take care of junior developer timelines and deliveries.
- Documenting the integrations and approach, failure points, limitations, boundaries definition of each stakeholder participating in integrations.
- Should deliver observable integrations and fault tolerant integration design.
- Fully aware of Out of Box features for integration in Salesforce
- Capable to make decisions and communicate unambiguously when to use customization for integrations and when not.
- Can support the team lead during the UAT/ Production deployments actively.
- Relevant experience in Salesforce.
- Experience in multicloud implementation.
- Experienced in working closely with team leaders/architects.
- Good communication skills to communicate the point of view effectively to the team and highlight if there is any risk involved to higherups in time
- Familiar with Enterprise Integration Patterns, EDA, RAML, SOA, Microservices patterns and related technologies.
- Exposure to Mulesoft, Jitterbit, Informatica or Dell Boomi as a middleware is necessary and experience in more than one is preferred.
- Good knowledge of protocols such as ssh, SFTP,FTPS, TLS1.2, OpenIdConnect, OAuth2.0, encryption algorithms and application of it.
- Good knowledge of Out of Box features for integrations.
- Excellent problem solving and programming skills.
- Must have experience in LWC, APEX, Triggers, Batches, Async programming code knowledge.
- Hands on experience in SOAP, REST enabled applications (Server to Server Web Services)
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) and Salesforce support for it is a must require skill.
- Knowledge of Salesforce APIs and integration with back-end systems (Oracle EBS, SAP, etc).
- Experience working with source control and continuous integration
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Genpact career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.