Genpact India Private Limited Hyderabad Oracle DBA Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Genpact India Private Limited, a leading global professional services company.
In the latest job announcement, Genpact announces job vacancies for Oracle DBA Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Genpact Hyderabad Oracle DBA Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Oracle 19c, SQL and PL/SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Oracle DBA Engineer.
Job Code: ITO062101.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Experience in automation through shell script/Ansible and ability to design, code and implement automation tasks or any other modern programming languages including Python/JSON.
- Perform Oracle database administration (DBA) tasks including patching, cloning, creating backup and recovery strategies, upgrading, performance tuning/optimization of Oracle systems for recoverability, security, confidentiality, and integrity
- Experience in integrating layers and platforms, cloud architecture and concepts of DevSecOps, DataOps
- Experience with tool chains and continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Experience with solution assessment for performance, refactoring, platforms, multiple points of integration
- Demonstrable cross-functional knowledge with systems, storage, networking, security and databases
- System administration skills, including automation and orchestration of Linux/Windows using Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt Stack and/or containers (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Maintain services during deployment and in production by measuring and monitoring key performance and service level indicators including availability, latency, and overall system health
- Automate system scalability and continually work to improve system resiliency, performance and efficiency
Preferred qualifications include:
- Installing and administering Oracle 19c on RHEL 8.X
- Installing and administering ASM on RHEL 8.x
- Installing and administering RAC
- With performance tuning, problem diagnosis, and resolution
- With SQL and PL/SQL
- With shell scripting
- In troubleshooting problems relating to the Oracle database that may originate or exist in the infrastructure that supports the data store, including
- an application server, network, storage, and operating system component/layer
- Must have good written and tele-communication skills
- Responsible for implementation and release of database changes as submitted by the development team
- Work on projects as needed in close coordination with Architects, PMs, Application architects, Development teams etc.
- Support application development and performance test teams on database-related issues
- Ensure the appropriate patches are applied to Development, Test, and Prod environments.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Genpact career portal and login in to apply.