Genpact India Private Limited Mumbai SQL Developer Posts | B.Tech/MBA/M.Sc/MCA | Apply Now
Genpact India Private Limited, a leading global professional services company.
In the latest job announcement, Genpact announces job vacancies for SQL Developer posts, with work location in Mumbai.
Under Genpact Mumbai SQL Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in MS SQL Server can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: SQL Developer.
Job Code: ANA006984.
Education Qualification: B.Tech/MBA/M.Sc/MCA.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Writing T-SQL Queries using joins and Sub queries in MS SQL Server.
- T-SQL development skills to write complex queries involving multiple tables, Joins.
- Experience in Extracting, Transforming and Loading (ETL) data from MS ACCESS Database to MS SQL Server.
- Creating & Modifying of tables, fields, constraints in MS SQL Server
- Creating / modifying stored procedures in MS SQL Server.
- Scheduling / modifying Jobs to automate in MS SQL Server.
- Knowledge on creating Views / Triggers / Functions
- Good / Basic knowledge on handling MS Access Database.
- Knowledge of SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Integration Services (SSIS) and Reporting Service (SSRS).
- Design and Develop QlikView Dashboards.
- Knowledge on designing Data model (Star / Snowflake Schema).
- KPI designing as per Business Requirements.
- Data fetching from QVD’s & creation of QVD’s.
- Good knowledge on handling variables in QlikView.
- Basic knowledge on Section Access
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Genpact career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.