Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) Dindigul Research Associate, Technical Assistant, Clerk & MTS Jobs – 12 Vacancies | 10th/ITI/Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI), Dindigul, Deemed To Be University, MHRD. Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, the Gandhigram Rural Institute announces job vacancies for Teaching / Non- Teaching positions (Temporary) for the School of Education (SoE) under PMMMNMTT, MHRD GoI to fill 12 positions, in reference to Advt. No.1/Est.2-3-5/2018/.
Under GRI Dindigul Teaching / Non- Teaching Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10th/ITI/Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects with good qualification marks can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited with salary pay of Rs.22,000/- to Rs.68,000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 15.12.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Gandhigram Rural Institute Teaching/Non- Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 12.
Name of the Post:
Assistant Professor – 04 Post
Research Associate 04 Post
Technical Assistant -01 Post
Lower Division Clerk -02 Posts
Multi Tasking Staff -01 Post
Should complete 10th/ITI/Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects from a recognized board with minimum qualification marks of 55% and should have computer and typing skills for relevant posts.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://ruraluniv.ac.in/new?content=careers.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment for Teaching / Non-Teaching positions (Temporary) for School of Education”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “the Registrar, Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigram – 624 302, Dindigul District, Tamil Nadu”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 15.12.2018.