Gujarat High Court Peon Class-IV Posts – 1149 Vacancies | 10th | Apply Now
Gujarat High Court, Sola, Ahmedabad.
In the latest job notification, the Gujarat High Court announces job vacancies for Peon Class-IV category posts to fill 1149 positions on a direct basis, in reference to Advertisement No. RC/1434/2018 (5).
The announced vacancies under Peon Class-IV category include Chowkidar, Liftman, Water Server, Home Attendant-Domestic Attendant, Jail Warder, Sweeper for Subordinate Courts in the State of Gujarat.
Under Gujarat High Court Peon Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10th class can apply.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs.14,800 – 47,100 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through online mode by 30.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Gujarat HC Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 1149.
Name of the post: Peon Class-IV
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 33 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th class from recognized institute/board.
General/OBC Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 330.
ST /SC/Ex- /PWD aspirants have to pay a fee of Rs 450.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in/currentopenings.
- Select job notification “Detailed Advertisement for the Post of PEON (Class-4) including CHOWKIDAR, LIFTMAN, WATER SERVER, HOME ATTENDANT-DOMESTIC ATTENDANT, JAIL WARDER, SWEEPER on the Establishment of the Subordinate Courts in the State of Gujarat [Advt.No.RC/1434/2018(5)]”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 01.11.2018 to 30.11.2018.