Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) 2018 Staff Car Driver Posts – 05 Vacancies | 10th | Apply Now
Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Ministry Of Civil Aviation, Government Of India.
In latest employment notification, the DGCA announces job vacancies for Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) posts to fill 05 positions on Deputation/absorption basis, in reference to File No.: E 133477 A-12034/14/2018-E-I.
Under DGCA Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2018, candidates completed a 10th class, and have a valid driving license can apply.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs 19900 – 63200 per month.
An Interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 18.09.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For DGCA 2018 Driver Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 05.
Name of the post: Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade).
As on 18.09.2018, candidate maximum age limit should be 56 years.
Should complete 10th class from recognized board + valid driving license for motor cars and experience of driving a motor car for at least three years.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://dgca.nic.in/vacancies/vacancy.htm.
- Select relevant job notification “Filling up of the posts of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) on Deputation/absorption basis in Directorate General of Civil Aviation”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to “E1 Section, A Block, DGCA(HQ), Aurbindo Marg, Opp. Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi 110003”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 18.09.2018.