HAL New Public School PRT & TGT Teaching Posts | Graduation | Apply Now
HAL New Public School, Bangalore.
In the latest job notification, HAL PSU announces job vacancies for various teaching posts for a period of 2 years, with work location at HAL New Public School, Bangalore for the Academic Year 2019-20.
Under HAL PRT & TGT Teaching Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Graduation are required to apply.
On the basis of Written Test, Demo, and Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 29,200 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 10.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For HAL Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03.
Name of the post:
PRT-Social Studies: 01
As on 01.06.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 45 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Graduation in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, with experience of 0 to 2 years.
On the basis of Written Test, Demo and Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 200 through DD.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://hal-india.co.in/CAREERS/M__206.
- Select relevant job notification “Inviting applications for Teaching posts on Tenure basis at HAL New Public School, HAL Central Township, Bangalore”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Office of HAL New Public School, Central Township, Jawahar Nagar, Namjoshi Road, Marathahalli Post, Bangalore – 560037”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 10.04.2019 at 1530 hrs.