HAL New Public School Bangalore TGT, PRT Posts | Graduation | Apply Now
HAL New Public School, Bangalore
In the latest job notification, HAL Education Committee announces job vacancies for various teaching posts on tenure basis for HAL New Public School, Bangalore.
Under HAL Public School Bangalore Teaching Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Graduation are required to apply.
On basis of Written Test, Demo, and Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on tenure basis for a period of 2 years, with salary pay of Rs 25,500 to Rs 29,200 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 19-02-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For HAL Public School Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 06.
Name of the post:
TGT English: 1
PRT English: 2
PRT Hindi: 1
PRT Maths: 1
PRT Social Studies: 1
As on 01-06-2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 45 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Graduation in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, with 0 to 2 years experience.
On basis of Written Test, Demo, and Interview.
Application Fee: Not Required.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://hal-india.co.in/CAREERS/M__206.
- Select relevant job notification “Inviting applications for Teaching posts on Tenure basis at HAL new Public school, Central Township”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details “HAL New Public School, Bangalore-500037”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 19-02-2019, 4:00 PM.