Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Senior Test Pilot/Test Pilot Posts | Apply Now
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), a Navaratna Central Public Sector Undertaking in the Aeronautical Industry.
In the latest job notification, HAL PSU announces job vacancy for STP and TP posts with posting in Flight Operations, Fixed Wing (Grade- VI/VII) and at Bangalore, Kanpur, and Nasik, in reference to Advt. No. HR/HR/36(98)/2019/1.
Under HAL Senior Test Pilot/Test Pilot Recruitment 2019, candidates who are Ex-Servicemen or Serving Officer in the Rank as mentioned in the notification.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of 6 months, with salary pay of Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 2,40,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 6.5.19.
Eligibility Criteria For HAL Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 5.
Name of the post: Senior Test Pilot/Test Pilot.
As on 6.5.19, Candidates maximum age limit should be 48 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
On the basis of Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 550 through offline mode.
SC / ST are exempted from paying a fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://hal-india.co.in/CAREERS/M__206.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment of Senior Test Pilot / Test Pilot in Flight Operations, Fixed Wing (Grade- VI/VII) and at Bangalore, Kanpur and Nasik [Advt. No. HR/HR/36(98)/2019/1]”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “General Manager (HR) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Corporate Office 15/1 Cubbon Road Bangalore – 560 001”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 6.05.2019.