Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Assistant Professor Jobs | Degree/Master Degree/PH.D. | Apply Now
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC), Govt. of Haryana.
In the latest job notification, Haryana PSC announces job vacancies for Assistant Professor post in Higher Education Department, in reference to Advt. 01/2019.
Under HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/Ph.D. in relevant subjects are required to apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 57,700 to Rs. 1,82,400 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 15-04-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For HPSC Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 320.
Name of the post: Assistant Professor (College Cadre).
As on 15.03.2019, Candidate age limit should be 21 to 42 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/PH.D.in relevant subjects from a recognized university, with good qualification marks.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 through online mode.
Reserved applicants to pay a fee of maximum Rs 125.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://hpsc.gov.in/Advertisement.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for the 524 posts of Assistant Professors (College Cadre) in Higher Education Department, Haryana”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through online mode.
- Take a print out of application for future use.
Online application end date: by 15.04.2019.