Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited (BNPM) General Manager & Assistant General Manager Posts | Diploma/Degree/PG/CA | Apply Now
Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited (BNPM), A Joint venture of SPMCIL – A Govt. of India Enterprise and BRBNMPL – A Subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India.
In the latest job notification, BNPM Mysuru announces job vacancies for Executive posts on a direct basis, in reference to Employment Notification No. 02/2018-2019.
Under BNPM Executive Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Diploma/Degree/PG/CA are eligible to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Personal Interview.
Selected candidate on merit, with will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs 1,23,100 to Rs 1,77,400 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 18.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For BNPM Executive Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 04.
Name of the Post:
1. General Manager (Finance & Accounts): 01 Post
2. Assistant General Manager (HR & Admin.): 02 Posts
3. Assistant General Manager (Supply Chain Management): 01 Post
As on 01.01.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 50 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Diploma/Degree/PG/CA in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, and should have maximum experience.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.bnpmindia.com/Recruitment.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “HIRING OF SENIOR MANAGEMENT CADRE”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Managing Director Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited, Administration Building Paper Mill compound Note Mudran Nagar Mysuru -570003”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 18.02.2019, 17.00 hrs.