Women & Child Development Dept, Haryana Block Coordinator, Project Assistant Posts | Degree/PG Degree/Diploma/CA/ CS/ CMA (CWA) | Apply Now
Department of Women and Child Development, Govt. of Haryana.
In the latest job notification, WCD Haryana announces job vacancies for various posts on a direct basis, under POSHAN Abhiyaan by the Women and Child Development Department, Haryana.
Under WCD Haryana Block Coordinator Recruitment 2019, candidates completed /PG Degree/Diploma/CA/ CS/ CMA (CWA) in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs 15,000 to Rs 60,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 24.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For WCD Haryana Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 349.
Name of the post:
Project Associate: 02
District Coordinator: 21
District Project Assistant: 21
Block Coordinator: 148
Block Project Assistant: 148
Candidate age limit should be 25 to 62 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/PG Degree/Diploma/CA/ CS/ CMA (CWA)in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, with 1 to 3 years experience.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.wcdhry.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications for filling up 11 posts at State level, 42 posts at District Level and 296 posts at block level under Poshan Abhiyaan”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application end date: 24.02.2019.
Job Notification: http://www.wcdhry.gov.in/poadv.pdf.