National Institute of Technology (NIT) Meghalaya Junior Research Fellow Posts | Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Meghalaya, MHRD, Govt. of India.
In a latest job notification, NIT Meghalaya announces job vacancies for project staff post in ISRO funded RESPOND Project entitled “Development of High Sensitivity CMOS-MEMS Integrated Smart Pressure Sensor and System for Space Applications (Ref: ISRO/RES/3/807/18-19)” in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering on temporary basis, in reference to Ref. No.: NITMGH/ES/ISRO-RESPOND Proj/EC/80/2018-19/3656.
Under NIT Meghalaya JRF Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs. 25,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 30-04-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NIT Meghalaya Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of the post: Junior Research Fellow.
Should complete M.Tech. in Microelectronics or related disciplines (OR) B.Tech. in Electronics & Comm. Engg. with NET /GATE or equivalent qualification (OR) M.Sc. in Electronics with NET or equivalent qualification with minimum 60% marks in Bachelors and Masters Degree.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://nitmeghalaya.in/nitmeghalaya/recruitment.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement For Junior Research Fellow For Isro Respond Sponsored Project”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Dr. Pradeep Kumar Rathore Principle Investigator, ISRO – RESPOND Project Assistant Professor, Electronics & Communication Engineering NIT Meghalaya, Laitimkhrah, Bijini Complex, Shillong 793003”.
Last date for submission of application: by 30.04.2019.