Haryana Human Rights Commission (HHRC) Secretary, Registrar & Assistant Posts | Graduation | Apply Now
Haryana Human Rights Commission (HHRC), Chandigarh.
In the latest job notification, announces job vacancies for various posts on re-employment basis for temporary, with work location in HHRC office.
Under HHRC Secretary, Registrar Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Graduation are eligible to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a salary provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 28.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For HHRC Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 06.
Name of the post:
Joint Registrar-cum-Joint Secretary: 1
Deputy Registrar –cum- Deputy Secretary: 2
Assistant Registrar: 1
As on 28.02.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 64 years.
Should complete Graduation in relevant subjects recognized university/institute, and should govt. employee.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://hhrc.gov.in/Login.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited for filling up of posts of Jt. Reg-cum-Jt. Secy., Dy. Reg.-cum-Dy. Secy., Asstt. Reg. and Assistants published on 31/01/2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to the mentioned address.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 28.02.2019.