Vegetable And Fruit Promotion Council Keralam (VFPCK) Assistant Managers Posts | Degree | Apply Now
Vegetable And Fruit Promotion Council Keralam (VFPCK), Govt. of Kerala.
In the latest job notification, VFPCK announces job vacancies for Assistant Manager post on contract basis for field work in Agriculture / Horticulture sector in northern districts (Kasargod, Kannur, Wayand, Kozhikod, Malappuram, Palakkad) and in Idukki district, in reference to VFPCK/06/HR/Recrt.-AM/2019.
Under VFPCK Assistant Managers Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree in a relevant subject can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs 25,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 15.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For VFPCK Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 13.
Name of the post: Assistant Managers (Technical).
As on 15.02.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete B.Sc in Agriculture / Horticulture from recognized university/institute + 3 years relevant experience is desirable.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.vfpck.org/.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Managers”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Chief Executive Officer, Vegetable and Fruit Promotion Council Keralam, Mythri Bhavan, Near Doordarsan Kendra, Kakkanad, Kochi-37”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 15.02.2019, 5pm.
Job Notification: http://www.vfpck.org/downloads/AMFC.pdf.