Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) Recruitment 2018 Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts – 32 Vacancies |10th, Ex-ITI, Diploma, Degree | Apply Now
Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL), a Govt. of India Enterprise, under the Deptt. of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India.
In latest employment notification, the PSU announces Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice posts to fill 32 vacancies through direct recruitment.
Under HIL Graduate & Technician Apprentice 2018 Recruitment, candidates completed 10th, Ex-ITI, Diploma, Degree in relevant subjects are eligible to apply.
On basis of Written Test and Physical Fitness final aspirant for HIL Apprentice posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will undergo training for a period of one year with a maximum stipend provided of Rs 7600 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 08.08.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Hindustan Insecticides Recruitment 2018 Apprentice Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 32.
Name of Posts:
Graduate Apprentice: 07 Posts
Information Technology: 01
Technician Apprentice: 25
Boiler Attendant: 04
Electrician/ Wireman: 03
Candidate should complete 10th, Ex-ITI, Diploma, Degree in relevant trades or subjects from recognized university.
On basis of Screening, Written Test and Physical Fitness.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.hil.gov.in/CurrentOpenings.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Engaging Apprentices in various Trade at Rasayani Unit”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send hard copy of an application to “Deputy General Manager (HR and Admin), HIL (India) Ltd., P.O. Rasayani, Raigad Dist".
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: by 08.08.2018.
Job Notification: http://www.hil.gov.in/writereaddata/ADD_APPTT.pdf.
Latest DRDO Job Notifications - APPLY NOW.