Telangana State Tribal Welfare Dept (TWD) Recruitment 2018 Teaching & Assistant Posts – 06 Vacancies |12th, Diploma, Degree | Apply Now
Telangana State Tribal Welfare Department, Govt. of Telangana.
In latest employment notification, the TWD announces job vacancies for Teaching Staff & Assistant posts on a temporary basis to fill 06 jobs, in reference to Advt. No A/154/2018.
Under TS Tribal Welfare Dept Teaching & Assistant 2018 Recruitment, candidates completed 12th, Diploma, Degree in relevant subjects with TET qualified are required to apply.
The announced vacancies are for to fill positions in Tribal Residential School at Ranga Reddy Dist. (Kadthal Mandal), Maisigandi village.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited for the current academic year 2018-19, with salary pay of maximum Rs 22290 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 09.08.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For TWD Recruitment 2018 Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 06.
Name of Posts:
1. SGT: 02 Posts
2. Hindi Pandit Grad II: 01 Post
3. PET: 01 Post
4. School Assistant (English): 01 Post
5. School Assistant (Social Studies): 01 Post
As on 01/07/2018, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 44 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt guidelines.
Candidate should complete Intermediate, D.Ed. (TTC), D.P.Ed., Bachelors Degree, B.Ed. HPT from recognized institute/board + with TET qualified.
Steps to apply for the post:
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And summit application to mentioned address to “District Tribal Development Officer Office, Ranga Reddy Distance., 4th Floor, Sneha Silver Jubilee Bhavan, Collector Complex, Lakdikapool, Hyderabad”.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: by 09.08.2018.