Hindustan Copper Limited Trade Apprentices Posts | 10th/ITI | Apply Now
Hindustan Copper Ltd. is a Government-owned corporation in the Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Mines, Government of India.
In the latest job notification, Hindustan Copper PSU announces job vacancies for Apprentices posts in relevant trades for Hindustan Copper Limited, Khetri Copper Complex, Khetri Nagar, in reference to No: HCL/KCC/HR/Trade Appt/2018 – 19.
Under Hindustan Copper Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 10th/ITI are required to apply.
On the basis of Qualifying Exam Marks, an applicant for desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will undergo training for a period of 6 months to 2 years, with stipend pay provided as per guidelines.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 30/03/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Hindustan Copper Apprentice Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 112.
Name of the post:
Computer and Peripheral Hardware Repair and Maintenance Mechanic.: 01
Electronic Mechanic: 04
Draughtsman (Civil): 02
Draughtsman (Mechanical): 03
Mechanic Diesel: 03
Pump Operator cum Mechanic: 04
Should be complete 10th/ITI in relevant trades from recognized university/institute.
On the basis of Qualifying Exam Marks.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.hindustancopper.com/Page/Career_New.
- Select relevant job notification “Engagement of ApprenticesEngagement of Apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act. 1961”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through offline mode in prescribed format.
- And send details to “the office of Chief Manager (HR), CHRD, Khetri Copper Complex, Khetri Nagar”.
Last date for submission of application: by 30/03/2019.