Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Full Stack Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi announces job vacancies for Full Stack Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Full Stack Software Engineer.
Job Code: 1022358HV.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Engage in technical discussions; participate in technical designs and present technical ideas through white boarding
- Work closely with your peers and keep engaging in a fast pace technical design and development team
- Maintain code quality through best practices, unit testing and code quality automation
- Demonstrate the ability to make informed technology choices after due diligence and impact assessment
- Help in designing interfaces and information exchange between modules
- Possess advanced domain knowledge and show great customer focus. Expert in processes / methodologies and skilled in build, release & deployment processes (CI/CD)
- 6+ years of experience in the software industry
- Possess strong experience in design and development of full stack web applications with emphasis on Micro-Services architecture. Knowledge of 12-factor application and proficient in applying common design patterns. Strong experience in containers, Kubernetes, RESTful services
- Experience with backend technology, overall application lifecycle and performance optimization also a definite plus
- Experience/exposure in React, AngularJS or Vue; HTML5, CSS, D3, Loopback, REST/JSON
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns.
- Database experience must be familiar with RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge or experiences with industrial protocols a plus.
- Experience in testing framework - Mock frameworks
- Hands-on in design and code reviews.
- Hands-on experience in Secure-SDLC, SAST, DAST methodologies and tools, a plus
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Hitachi career portal and login in to apply.