Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Java Developer Posts | Graduate Engineer/MBA | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi announces job vacancies for Java Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Developer.
Job Code: 743999929651058HS.
Education Qualification: Graduate Engineer/MBA.
Experience Level: 6 to 8 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- We are looking for a Senior developer responsible for building applications and maintaining end to end solution.
- This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their corresponding client-end interfaces.
- Primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, lead and coordinate with the team working on different layers of the Application.
- Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Associate should be able to lead a team and manage the team to develop and deliver the business use cases. Support experience will be an add on.
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries, Java frameworks like spring, springboot.
- Experience working with application and web servers like Nginx, Tomcat, Jboss, weblogic, webshpere etc. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Basic understanding and experience on SQL engines like oracle, mysql, postgres etc. and Non-SQL engines like MongoDB will be good to have.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful (web services)
- Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks React JS, Angular, Mean and Mern stack will be nice to have.
Good to have Skills:
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle •
- Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous deployments
- Good to have knowledge of AWS ecosystem.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Support application platforms.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Hitachi career portal and login in to apply.