Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad Database Administrator Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon announces job vacancies for Database Administrator posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Amazon Hyderabad Database Administrator 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in DBA, Database Engineer, MySQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Database Administrator.
Job Code: 2153393.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a DBA, Database Engineer, or similar role is required.
- Broad and deep knowledge of atleast 2 relational databases including Oracle, PostgreSQL & MySQL.
- Experience with non-relational database technologies as well.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services such as RDS, Redshift, DynamoDB, IAM, EC2, S3, CLI, SDK or equivalent cloud services.
- Proficiency coding in UNIX shell and SQL, and at least one procedural language such as Python, Ruby, Java, Perl, C++.
- Excellent speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter.
- 3+ years of experience managing and supporting large and complex mission-critical production databases.
- Working knowledge of all phases of the software development life cycle, from initial requirements through operational support.
- Experience in 24x7 on-call support for high-severity problem resolution.
- Experience working directly with internal and/or external customers in database software development and support.
- Experience in root cause analysis, remediation, and problem resolution for complex systems.
- Working knowledge in database systems architecture, including networking, security, scaling, and fault-tolerance.
- Working knowledge of database internals such as locking, wait events, consistency, logging, recovery.
- Proficiency tuning databases for performance, availability and scalability.
- Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Amazon career portal and login in to apply.