Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad Cloud Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi India announces job vacancies for Cloud Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Hitachi Hyderabad Cloud Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Oracle, MySQL, AWS, UNIX/Linux can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud Engineer-Level 2
Job Code: 1011108HV.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Act as Tier 2 Support Engineer for the most common - newly announced AWS components and services
- Act as Technical POC for customers.
- Good understanding of RDBMS data stores, including Oracle, MySQL, or PostgreSQL
- Possession of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with DevOps methods and tools, including Jenkins, Ansible, Git, chef, Docker, or Kubernetes
- Experience with python, bash, PowerShell, node.js
- End to End configuration of any alerting tool.
- Good Communication - communicator (Verbal - written)
- In-depth knowledge of UNIX/Linux or Windows Environment
- End to End configuration - troubleshooting of the web and application servers (Nginx, Apache, Tomcat, IIS)
- Good written and verbal English communication
- Minimum one year of experience required for tier 2 support with overall experience of not more than 5 years
- Aware of any one DevOps tool and Scripting language
- Open to available 24/7 support (If required)
- A positive attitude should be able to adapt and work based on business demand.
Good to Have (at least one certification):
- Proficient experience on System Administration (Linux / Windows) - Certified
- Should be having experience on AWS at the AWS Associate/SysOps/Developer Certification course level. - Certified