Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Hitachi Hyderabad DevOps Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Python, Bash, can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 1017853HV.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- At least 5 years of experience in a Cloud Ops/ System Admin/ DevOps, Build, Deploy and Release Engineering field
- Worked on infrastructure team Installing, Configuring and Administering Unix (predominantly Linux) environments.
- Hands-on experience in container based technologies like docker
- Worked/Implemented on CI/CD systems and workflows
- Experience in development and configuring Software provisioning tools like Chef,Puppet and Ansible.
- Exposure to various Database technologies but not only limited to Oracle, MS-SQL, Teradata and AWS Redshift.
- Strong Linux system administrator skills
- Strong at writing scripts and automation using Perl/Python/Groovy/Java/Bash
- Understanding of Java, Python, Bash, and/or another programming language
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to work in agile environment with small teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Active Directory, LDAP, Kerberos protocol
- Understanding of AWS/EMR and Redshift
- Experience on working Hadoop cluster/Distributed systems experience
- Experience with Apache Spark, Solr, and other components in the Hadoop ecosystem
- Experience with kubernetes and related technologies. e.g. helm
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Hitachi career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.