Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad Salesforce Application Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi careers India announces job vacancies for Salesforce Application Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Hitachi Hyderabad Hiring Salesforce Application Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SFDC Configuration, DevOps tools can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Salesforce Application Developer.
Job Code: 1016243HV.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Responsible to perform hands-on design, configuration and custom development of SFDC CRM application using Salesforce Tools, and interfaces.
- Responsible to partner with the Application Support team to provide Tier 3 production support wherever appropriate and needed.
- Follow the SFDC Best Practices in the development of the application including adequate test class coverage.
- Responsible for supporting the code developed once it gets deployed into Production.
- Force.com development experience, with a focus on Apex and Visualforce development.
- Strong SFDC Configuration, workflow and development knowledge.
- SFDC Lightning development experience is required.
- Working knowledge of the CI/CD process using automated DevOps tools is a must
- SFDC Administration knowledge is preferred
- Mulesoft and Pentaho functional knowledge is a bonus
- CPQ experience is preferred
- Integration knowledge of external systems with Salesforce through middleware is preferred
- Business process knowledge of Sales and Service cloud, Marketing is needed
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers or management on key elements.
- Detect, analyze, resolve root cause of application issues
- Ability and experience in working with distributed teams and follow the sun development model.
- Have a positive and 'can do' attitude.
- 4+ years of hands-on SFDC development experience is a must
- SFDC Certification is required
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Hitachi career portal and login in to apply.