Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Kolkata Test Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi announces job vacancies for Test Engineer posts, with work location in Kolkata.
Under Hitachi Kolkata Test Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Shell, UNIX, LINUX can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Test Engineer.
Job Code: 1017352HV.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Kolkata.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Set up test environment and run performance benchmarking tests on replication environment with Hitachi storage systems.
- Create and document detailed test plans, performance briefs, Implementation Guides and other technical documents that detail the configurations, test methodology results and Best Practices.
- Work with Engineering and partners (if appropriate) to properly set test and performance goals and maximize results.
- Design, develop, and maintain a dynamic lab environment that can be rapidly configured to suite specific hardware or software solutions.
- Create and provide advanced-level technical training to System Engineers (& other technical audiences as appropriate).
- Develop automated scripts for testing, setup preparation etc. (using Python, Shell, etc).
- Provide frequent status updates and reports to keep management up-to-date.
- Experience in performance benchmarking, tuning and analysis. File, Content and/or Block performance bottleneck identification is critical for this role.
- Good experience on NAS, File storage architecture, configuration, and management.
- Experience on software defined storages, configuration, provisioning, troubleshooting etc.
- Experience in Cloud platform and storage administration is an advantage.
- Experience with other virtualization technologies such as VMware vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of the Linux operating system.
- Good hands on experience with HDS storage or at an expert level with IBM/HP/EMC/NetApp storage in block and file services.
- Good storage knowledge in RAID, disk-subsystem, file system, snapshot, replication (in-system, remote) and deduplication.
- Excellent knowledge in networking and storage protocols: NFS, CIFS, TCP/IP, Fibre Channel, Storage Area Network.
- Coding experience (in python, Perl, shell, etc) to automate test scripts is a big plus
- Excellent writing and documentation skills; very good verbal communications (including presentations and providing technical training).
- Broad exposure and experience in integrating hardware solutions including servers (UNIX, LINUX, and Windows) with storage systems.
- Excellent internal and external customer skills. Possess the ability to work and communicate with the senior technical and executive levels including consultants, SE, PM, VP, etc.
- A team player and fast adoption to changes (technical and process) is a must.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/ Computer Science or equivalent.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Hitachi career portal and login in to apply.