Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Pune Cloud Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi India announces job vacancies for Cloud Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Hitachi Pune Cloud Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, Oracle, MySQL, or PostgreSQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud Engineer - Level 2.
Job Code: 1011501HV.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 1 to 2 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online
We are seeking applicants with strong knowledge in Systems Administration - troubleshooting skills with Linux, Unix, or Windows. He/she should be very strong with networking technologies including DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, DHCP and Load Balancing. This role requires advanced troubleshooting - delivering solution, the use of sophisticated DevOps tools with AWS (CSP) experience/knowledge.
- Act as Tier 2 Support Engineer for the most common - newly announced AWS components and services
- Act as Technical POC for customers.
- Good understanding of RDBMS data stores, including Oracle, MySQL, or PostgreSQL
- Possession of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with DevOps methods and tools, including Jenkins, Ansible, Git, chef, Docker, or Kubernetes.
- Experience with python, bash, PowerShell, node.js
- End to End configuration of any alerting tool.
- Good Communication - communicator (Verbal - written)
- In-depth knowledge of UNIX/Linux or Windows Environment
- End to End configuration - troubleshooting of the web and application servers (Nginx, Apache, Tomcat, IIS)
- Good written and verbal English communication
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience required for tier 2 support with overall experience of not more than 8 years
- Aware of anyone DevOps tool and Scripting language
- Open to available 24/7 support (If required)
- A positive attitude should be able to adapt and work based on business demands.
Good to Have (at least one certification):
- Proficient experience on System Administration (Linux / Windows) - Certified
- Should be having experience on AWS at the AWS Associate/SysOps/Developer Certification course level. - Certified