Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Pune Web Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi announces job vacancies for Web Developer posts, with work location in Pune.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Web Developer-UI
Job Code: 1023045HV.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Upgrade legacy code base to the latest standards
- Manage code using modular UI design and development using micro front-ends, UI feature flags and associated concepts in the Development
- Partner with UX, marketing and operations teams to help shape technical product architecture & best practices
- Define the process to build reusable code and libraries
- To work with product managers and get sufficient clarity for providing development estimates.
- To work with QA counterparts to ensure exhaustive test coverage.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience: 6+ years of experience in frontend development and leading a web engineering team
- Understanding of AEM project setup (UI)
- Experience with Adobe XD or Figma to convert the design to the user interface using CSS grid layouts.
- Translates designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces using responsive design, ensuring cross-browser compatibility
- Experience in CSS grid, CSS Animations, Sass, Less, and BEM methodology. Passion for building a rich and innovative user experience.
- Expertise in React, Angular, TypeScript, and Web components.
- Experience with common front-end development build tools and package managers such as babel, webpack, npm, SOLIDJS etc.
- Experience in jQuery, Bootstrap CSS libraries
- Experience in web performance tests & improvements and knowledge about web vitals implementation.
- Knowledge in SEO optimization and improvements.
- Knowledge of Accessibility standards and improvements.
- Experience with REST APIs and integration
- Experience with GitHub/Bitbucket/SVN
- Expertise in architecting, designing and building scalable and performance frontend applications
- Quick learner and willing to adapt and learn new technologies
- Stay on top of the latest and emerging technologies and look for continuous improvement of UI using the latest front-end frameworks and libraries.
- Self-motivated with a desire to mentor the team and the ability to drive the team to accomplish high-quality deliverables
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Strong design, coding and architectural skills along with problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Familiarity working with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to quality and high standards
Other Desired Skills and Experience:
- Expertise in UI Design and Usability principles
- Experience with Adobe AEM, OpenText TeamSite, Demandbase, Workfront, JIRA
- Experience working with Java platform and Spring frameworks.
- Familiar with Components, Templates, tags, experience fragments, content fragments and tags
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Hitachi career portal and login in to apply.