Honeywell Bangalore Advanced Software Engineer Posts | B.Sc/Engineering | Apply Now
Honeywell is a leading US-based MNC company that produces a variety of commercial and consumer products related to engineering services and aerospace segments.
In the latest job announcement, Honeywell India announces job vacancies for Advanced Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Honeywell Bangalore Advanced Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Microsoft Azure, AWS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Advanced Software Engineer.
Job Code: req280800.
Education Qualification: B.Sc/Engineering.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Act as a primary developer for the backend
- Have a strong desire to learn new technologies necessary to complete a project
- Understand and provide guidance for all security protocols and mechanisms involved with the development
- Perform hands-on solution design, prototyping, proofs-of-concept, as required in support of current and new projects
- Work on all phases of a project: development, testing, remediation, production support, etc.
- Communicate with team regarding status updates
- Support architectural and development guidelines and best practices
- Fix bugs and identify areas for improvement
- Take responsibility for fostering culture, advancing our values, and championing engagement in all its forms - collaborating across our teams
- Perform code reviews, automated unit testing, documentation for any code you write
- Deal with ambiguity and work in a rapidly evolving environment, with time-sensitive projects. Deadlines matter to us. Plan your work and meet your deadlines, while maintaining code quality.
- Work in an environment of agile, test-driven fast feedback cycle. Learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Bring new ideas and technologies to the team that can improve the product or process.
You Must Have:
Strong mobile experience with:
- Design patterns
- API development using express
- Validation using JOI framework
- Sequelize ORM and SQL for persistence
- Error handling
- API Security
- NPM package development and maintenance
- Experience and understanding of cloud technologies as well as experience with cloud service providers such as Microsoft Azure, AWS. (3-5 years)