Honeywell Bangalore Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Honeywell is a leading US-based MNC company that produces a variety of commercial and consumer products related to engineering services and aerospace segments.
In the latest job announcement, Honeywell announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Honeywell Bangalore Software Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Software test, Integration test, Power Shell Scripting, Python, .NET, and Bash can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: HRD194925.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 6 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 3 to 6 years of experience in Software test, Integration test and testing of Cloud services
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, processes and tools
- Good knowledge of STLC, Agile framework and test cycle in Agile, test case design and managing defect workflow
- Test Automation experience of 4+ years, with C# / python coding/ Test automation, REST APIs
- Knowledge of tools like jMeter, Locust, Postman, Azure testing tools
- Experience with Power Shell Scripting, Python, .NET, Bash
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Azure services, hands-on experience with testing Azure services / Docker hosted applications
- Experience on OpenShift, Kubernetes, Octopus based deployments
- Advanced Understanding of Networking Concepts (TCP / IP Stack, Firewalls, S2S VPN)
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Honeywell career portal and login in to apply.