Honeywell Bangalore Software Engineer Posts | B.Tech/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Honeywell is a leading US-based MNC company that produces a variety of commercial and consumer products related to engineering services and aerospace segments.
In the latest job announcement, Honeywell India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Honeywell Bangalore Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C++/C# can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer II.
Job Code: req258384.
Education Qualification: B.Tech/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 7 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Involved in all phases of software development with a focus on delivering software feature story-points.
- Responsible for understanding different Process control systems (DCS/PLC systems)
- Responsible for developing emulation/simulation of different DCS/PLC control logics to cater the OTS needs.
- Responsible for understanding exiting emulated solution in the UniSim Competency Suite product and maintain them.
- Customer interaction; providing value-added software features to our product
- Elaborating the requirement to prototype, design, coding, testing, deploying, and support
- Work within an agile development framework while collaborating with other developers on the team
- Good knowledge on different Control algorithms and overall DCS architecture.
- Good knowledge on different DCS system configurations and communication protocols.
- Good knowledge of different PLC languages.
- Good knowledge on one of the programming languages. C++/C# is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Experience in Agile / SCRUM based development.
- Experience in Process Control systems FAT/SAT activities.
- Team player, mentor and develop others by learning and sharing
- Deep customer empathy, customer-first mind set, ready to work with customer on early prototypes/MVOs
- An analytical influencer with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a positive attitude