Honeywell Hyderabad Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Honeywell is a leading US-based MNC company that produces a variety of commercial and consumer products related to engineering services and aerospace segments.
In the latest job announcement, Honeywell India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Honeywell Hyderabad Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java/C++/C# can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer II.
Job Code: HRD114139.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work in an agile environment with other developers and our algorithm team to develop and implement new software programs.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Write high-quality, efficient, testable code.
- Contribute to planning, design, implementation, testing, operations, and process improvement as a member of a Scrum team.
- Requirements and design
- Software architecture and coding
- Feature Definition
- Customer Support
- Verification and Validation
- Ability to code in multiple languages
- Analytical skills & software development skills
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Computer Science
- 4+ Years of Overall Software Development Experience
- 2+ Years’ Experience working on any one of the below technologies
- OOPS based Programming languages like Java/C++/C#
- Modern Web technology Frameworks (i.e. Java Spring Boot)
- MySQL/ Postgresql/ SQLServer Database Administration & Kafka/ RabbitMQ Message brokers
- Mobile Application Development with Swift and Android jetpack frameworks
- Test Automation with Selenium/ Katalon Studio and PSR Testing with Locust
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Diverse SDLC experience like Development, Testing etc.
- Experience working in Scaled Agile Scrum teams
- Familiarity with GIT version control
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern best practices for react native, HTML and CSS development, including LESS or SASS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.