Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL) Engineer & Project Engineer Posts -17 Vacancies | Diploma/Degree | Apply Now
Hindustan Prefab Limited, a Central Public Sector Enterprise, Civil Engineering Organization.
In the latest job notification, HPL PSU announces job vacancies for Engineer posts to fill 17 positions on a contract basis, for its Project Sites (any location), Regional Offices and/or Head Office, in reference to Contract Employment Notice No. 09/2018.
Under Hindustan Prefab Limited Engineer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Diploma/Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis for a period of maximum 3 years, with salary pay of Rs. 33,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 24.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Hindustan Prefab Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 17.
Name of the post:
1. Sr. Project Engineer (Civil): 10 Posts
2. Sr. Engineer (Electrical): 07 Posts
As on 01.12.2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Diploma/Degree in relevant Engg subjects from recognized institute/university, and should have experience of 3 to 5 years.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://hindprefab.in/Career.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Contract Employment Notice No. 09/2018 - Advt.”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “the P&A Department, Hindustan Prefab Limited, Jangpura, New Delhi-110014”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 24.01.2019.