Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) Whole Time Member Jobs | Apply Now
Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI), was set up on 1st October 2016 under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (Code), with oversight over the Insolvency Professionals, Insolvency Professional Agencies and Information Utilities.
In the latest job notification, IBBI announces job vacancy for WTM member on a contract basis.
Under IBBI Whole Time Member Recruitment 2019, candidates who have required qualification as mentioned in notification can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited upto 26-01-2021, with salary pay Rs. 4,00,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 03-05-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For IBBI Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of the post: Whole Time Member.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 65 years.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://ibbi.gov.in/home/career.
- Select relevant job notification “Invitation of application for the post of Whole Time Member”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, R & I, Garage No. 14, Gate No. -2, AWing, Ground Floor, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi”.
Last date for submission of application: by 03-05-2019.