IBM India Private Limited Bangalore Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM India announces job vacancies for Data Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under IBM Bangalore Data Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL, Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Engineer.
Job Code: 338984BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 1 to 5 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Passion for analytics: The Business Analyst should be able to build cutting edge credit/fraud default models risk analytics in a big data environment
- Process-oriented: The Business Analyst should help in building a process that maximizes operating efficiency while maintaining risk across multiple lending cycles. There needs to be an obsession with collecting and analyzing data to drive business iterations and improvements.
- Hands-on & willingness to go above and beyond. We're looking for someone who is not afraid to take on calculated risks and can deal with ambiguity.
- Identifying different sources of data and building a roadmap for data collection
- Develop innovative credit/fraud default models depending on the domain of the customer
- Building reports for model monitoring
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 1 - 5 years of relevant industry experience
- Proven analytical thought process and aptitude for problem-solving
- Hands-on experience in data extraction using SQL
- Exposure to automation thought process / reduce redundancy, using scripting/ programming languages
- Hands-on experience in data cleaning, feature creation and building models using R/Python
- Previous exposure to algorithms like Logistic Regression, Random forest, XGBOOST, Markov Chain, PSI/CSI
- Proven Communication Skill
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Experience in model building with different algorithms
- Experience in model monitoring process
- Experience in model deployments
- Experience in Modeling tools like SPSS