IBM India Private Limited Bangalore Quantum Front End Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM announces job vacancies for Quantum Front End Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under IBM Bangalore Quantum Front End Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in JAVA, PHP, C #, Python, Ruby can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Quantum Front End Developer.
Job Code: 318978BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2-3 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work with IBM Q Start team on active exploratory research engagements to prepare for future use case commercialization within a specific industry.
- Rapidly prototype proof-of-technology and proof-of-concept deliverables to demonstrate the future value of quantum-enabled workflows for key C-Suite stakeholders.
- Collaborate with industry and solutioning experts to ideate, design, and shape applications of quantum to demonstrate differentiated advantage.
- Define best practices related to full-stack quantum development opportunities, including structure, design, implementation, and testing of the project deliverables.
- Engage in practice development initiatives focused on building employee knowledge and skills in specific areas of expertise through coaching and development of training course material.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Education in STEM-related fields with knowledge in quantum computing.
- Experience across diverse programming languages, such as JAVA, PHP, C #, Python, Ruby.
- Experience in continuous delivery and test-driven development environments.
- Strong innovation and delivery skills with the ability to solve computational problems.
- Excellent ideation, facilitation, and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary.
- Willingness to travel globally up to 15% once we return to a travel-safe environment.
- English: Fluent.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Client experience in at least two of the industries (Communications or Public Sector).
- Familiarity with Qiskit.