IBM India Private Limited Chennai Application Developer Posts | B.Tech/B.E/MCA/MS | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM announces job vacancies for Application Developer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under IBM Chennai Application Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Core Java, Spring & Hibernate, Angular, Angular JS, React JS, Spring Batch, PL/SQL, JPA, Oracle, and JBOSS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Application Developer.
Job Code: 659610BR.
Education Qualification: B.Tech/B.E/MCA/MS.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
What you’ll do:
- You are required to develop world-class codes to meet business requirements.
- You will be performing unit testing and assisting testing teams in running system & integration testing. You are also required to assist business users while UAT is being performed.
- You will also be required to create and update documentations as part of standard SDLC.
- You may also be required to give trainings to end users.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Full time B.Tech/B.E/MCA /MS(IT) from a recognized Institution / University
- 3+ years of experience
- Development experience in Core Java, Spring & Hibernate, Angular, Angular JS, React JS, Spring Batch, PL/SQL, JPA, Oracle, JBOSS, etc.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practices related to software development
- Should be a good team player.
- Should be a good communicator in English language in both written and oral.
- Should be having good time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Should be a learner.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with IBM career portal and login in to apply.