IBM India Private Limited Hyderabad Test Specialist Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM careers India announces job vacancies for Test Specialist posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under IBM Hyderabad Hiring Test Specialist 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Performance Testing can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Test Specialist.
Job Code: 463396BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 7 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- As Test Specialist, you will be responsible for testing performance, load, scalability/capacity, networks and infrastructure
- You will be involved in the planning, design, management, execution, and reporting of tests using appropriate testing tools and techniques.
- Responsible to administer and manage the complete Delivery with support Skills Performance and Capacity Management.
- Contribute to knowledge management within our Technology Consulting practice
What you’ll do:
- Examine and evaluate performance criteria and standards compliance to ensure that new and amended systems, together with any interfaces, perform as specified.
- Plan, develop and communicate the test design during test specification development with focus on both the functional and non-functional requirements for testability against the technical acceptance criteria and quality metrics.
- Work with the Test Architect to define the test automation framework, methods and tools to uncover performance issues.
- Utilize performance tools, analyze results, resolving performance-related issues, including optimization and tuning.
- Perform the role of a Specialists who primarily apply their technical skills in an internal or external client billable services and implementation environment
- Excite and motivate fellow practitioners and set them up for success in completing their scope of work
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum 3- 7 years of experience in Performance Testing
- Expertise with industry-standard Load testing tools such as HP Load Runner, Performance Centre, Jmeter and SoapUI, and IBM Rational Performance Tester
- Proven knowledge of Testing manual/functional testing processes, methodology, defect management and defect life cycle.
- Experience in developing the VuGen scripts, debugging, resolving the issues and usage of monitoring tools like DynaTrace, App dynamics and VMstats.
- Performance tuning experience with Web and Application Servers in Windows and UNIX environment
- Demonstrated ability in profiling and performance analysis expertise with a track record of optimization
- Proven ability in HTTP, HTTPS, and TCP/IP performance considerations
- Experience with N-tiered web application architecture (web, app, database)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Understanding, measuring and tuning of n-tier applications in clustered environments
- Preparing Performance Test Strategy is added advantage
- Experience in Operational readiness testing, CPU, physical Memory, and disk usage analysis
- Quickly learn new concepts and software as necessary.
- Proven communication skills
- You are a self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible teammate.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation and standard methodologies
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with IBM career portal and login in to apply.