Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) CCTV Observer Posts | 10th | Apply Now
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS recruitment body for public sector banks in India.
In the latest job notification, IBPS announces job vacancies for CCTV Observer post on contract basis, with work location in Mumbai.
Under IBPS CCTV Observer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 10th class is eligible to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for further selection process/Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis for a period of two years, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 04.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For IBPS Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of the Post: CCTV Observer.
As on 01.12.2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 55 years (A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.12.1963).
Should complete Minimum SSC (10th Std.) Pass/Matriculate or equivalent qualification in armed forces.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.ibps.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Invites applications for the post of CCTV Observer (on contract)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned address “Head Administration Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 04.01.2019 (before 5.00 pm).