Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses 2018 Webmaster, Account Assistant and Receptionist Recruitment – 03 Posts | Degree/Master Degree/PG | Apply Now
Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA), New Delhi, is an Indian think tank, funded by the Indian Ministry of Defence.
Invites job application for Webmaster, Account Assistant and Receptionist posts to fill on temporary basis.
Through IDSA Webmaster & Account Recruitment 2018 job notification, candidates completed education in Degree/Master Degree/PG in technical and non-technical disciplines and have relevant skills and experience need to apply.
Followed by screening of application, finalized applicants will be called for Interview.
Selected person will be undergo probation for a period of one year, and will be absorbed into employment on contract basis with pay scale of Rs 5200 to 39100+ GP on monthly basis.
Interested and qualified person have to application to mentioned mail id and to address before last date of receipt.
Eligibility Criteria For IDSA 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03.
Name of Posts:
- Webmaster - 1 Post.
- Account Assistant - 1 Post.
- Receptionist - 1 Post.
As on 21st June, 2018, Candidate maximum age should be 50 Years.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant subjects with minimum qualification marks, work experience and should have computer skills for relevant post.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to visit https://idsa.in/jobs .
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment notification details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to mail id firstname.lastname@example.org and alternatively to mentioned address “Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA), 1, Development Enclave, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Delhi Cantt., New Delhi-110010”.
Last date for submission of application: 21st June, 2018 by 5:00 PM.