Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) 2018 Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee Category-I, Technician, Stipendiary Trainee Category-II and Administrative Jobs – 248 Vacancies | 10th, HSC, ITI, Diploma, Degree, Master Degree | Apply Now
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India.
In a recent employment notification, the premier nuclear research centre announces vacancies for Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee Category-I, Technician, Stipendiary Trainee Category-II and Administrative category posts to fill 248 jobs.
Under IGCAR Kalpakkam Trainee, Office & Assistant Recruitment 2018 job announcement, aspirants completed 10th, HSC, ITI, Diploma, graduation, master degree in relevant subjects with maximum experience and qualification marks with relevant skills are required to apply.
Through Written Test, Skill Test and Interview candidate applied for IGCAR Kalpakkam announced jobs will be recruited on aptitude basis.
Selected person for announced Group A,B,C posts through direct recruitment will receive salary in pay scale of Rs 25500 to Rs 56100 on monthly basis.
Qualified candidate have to apply through online mode by 17-06-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For IGCAR Kalpakkam Groups-Based 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 248.
Technical Officers C – Group “A” Posts
- Architecture (Post Code TO-01) – 01 Post
- Civil (Post Code TO-02) – 02 Posts
- Safety (Post Code TO-03) – 01 Post
Scientific Assistant/C – Group “B” Posts
- Civil (Post Code SA-01) – 06 Posts
- Architecture (Post Code SA-02) – 01 Post
- Safety (Post Code SA-03) – 06 Posts
III. Stipendiary Trainee Category -I – Group “B” Posts
- Mechanical (Post Code CAT-I/01) – 27 Posts
- Electrical (Post Code CAT-I/03) – 18 Posts
- Electronics (Post Code CAT-I/04) – 04 Posts
- Instrumentation (Post Code CAT-I/05) – 10 Posts
- Chemical (Post Code CAT-I/06) – 09 Posts
- Chemistry (Post Code CAT-I/07) – 08 Posts
- Physics (Post Code CAT-I/08) – 07 Posts
Technician/C Group “C’ Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) (Post Code T-01) – 03 Posts
- Mason (Post Code T-02) – 01 Post
- Plumber (Post Code T-03) – 04 Posts
- Carpenter (Post Code T-04) – 04 Posts
- Surveyor (Post Code T-05) – 04 Posts
- Boiler Attendant (Post Code T-06) – 01 Post
Stipendiary Trainee Category -II – Group “C” Posts
- Plant Operator (Post Code CAT-II/01) – 23 Posts
- Electrician (Post Code CAT-II/02) – 16 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic (Post Code CAT-II/03) – 05 Posts
- Welder (GMAW & GTAW) (Post Code CAT-II/04) – 04 Posts
- Mechanical Machine Tool Maintenance (Post Code CAT-II/05) – 04 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic (Post Code CAT-II/06) – 14 Posts
- Fitter (Post Code CAT-II/07) – 20 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) (Post Code CAT-II/08) – 05 Posts
- Refrigeration & AC Mechanic (Post Code CAT-II/09) – 01 Posts
- Machinist (Post Code CAT-II/10) – 02 Posts
- Lab. Assistant (Biology) (Post Code CAT-II/11) – 01 Post
- Lab. Assistant (Physics/Chemistry) (Post Code CAT-II/12) – 19 Posts
Administrative – Group “C” Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (Post Code ADM-01) – 07 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III (Post Code ADM-02) – 10 Posts
As on 17-06-2018, applicant age limit should be maximum 18 to 30 years.
Candidates from reserved and special categories upper age relaxation are applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Should completed 10th, HSC, ITI, Diploma, Degree, Master Degree in relevant subjects with maximum qualification marks of 60% and with maximum experience of 4 years from recognized board or university.
Selection Process: On basis Written Test, Skill Test and Interview.
Candidate has to fee of min to max Rs 100 to Rs 300 through online mode.
SC, ST, PwD and Women Candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Steps to apply for posts:
- Candidates have to visit http://www.igcar.gov.in/recruitment/ .
- Select job notification “Advertisement No. 03/2018:.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- And fill and submit details in online application form.
- Take print out of application for future use.
Online application start & end date: 18-05-2018 to 17-06-2018.
Job Notification: http://www.igcar.gov.in/recruitment/Advt03_2018.pdf .