Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) Sr. Resident Posts | MD/MS | Walkin
Indira Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) Patna, an autonomous institute of Govt. Of Bihar.
In the latest job notification, IGIMS Patna announces job vacancy for doctor posts in the Department of Obs. & Gynecology on a temporary basis, in reference to Adv. No. 02/Sr. Resident-(Adhoc)/IGIMS/Estt./2019.
Under IGIMS Sr. Resident Recruitment 2019, candidates completed MD/MS is required to apply.
On the basis of Interview performance, an applicant for desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of 3 years, with salary pay of Rs. 67,700 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For IGIMS Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 2.
Name of the post: Sr. Resident.
As on the date of walkin, Candidate maximum age limit should be 37 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete MD/MS from a recognized University.
On basis of Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 500 through DD.
Reserved applicants to pay a fee of Rs 125.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.igims.org/Opportunitieslist.aspx?type=ac.
- Select relevant job notification “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR ADHOC APPOINTMENT ON LEAVE VACANCY POST OF SR. RESIDENT “OBS. & GYNAECOLOGY””.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date of walk-in-interview: 26-04-2019 from 11-00 AM.
Venue: the office chamber of the Director, IGIMS - Patna.
Job Notification: http://www.igims.org/DataFiles/Opportunities/175_F1_1837.pdf.