Indira Gandhi National Center for the Arts 2018 Project Assistant, DEO & Library Attendant Jobs – 05 Posts | Diploma, B.Lib/ M.Lib | Apply Now
Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, New Delhi an autonomous institution under the Union Ministry of Culture.
In a latest recruitment notification the premier institute announces vacancies for Project Assistant & other posts to fill 05 positions.
Under IGNCA Project Assistant& Library Attendant Recruitment 2018 job release, candidates completed education in Diploma, B.Lib/ M.Lib in relevant subjects with experience can apply.
Through Written and Practical tests followed by Interview applicant for announced vacancy will be finalized on merit basis.
Recruited person for IGNCA New Delhi posts will be hired on contract basis for a period of 06 months, with maximum salary pay of Rs. 16,858/- per month.
Qualified candidate have to fill application form and attend walkin for test and interview on announced date at designated venue, for which details are shared below.
Eligibility Criteria For IGNCA Delhi 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 05.
Name Of Posts:
- Project Assistant: 01 Post.
- Data Entry Operator: 02 Posts.
- Library Attendant: 02 Posts.
As on 16.5.2018, Applicant maximum age should be 35 years.
Aspirant applying for Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts posts should completed Diploma, B.Lib/ M.Lib in relevant technical subjects and should one year experience.
Selection Process: On basis of Written and Practical tests and Interview.
Steps to apply for posts:
- Applicant has to visit http://ignca.gov.in/recruitments/ .
- Select job notification “Advertisement for the positions of Project Assistant,Data Entry Operator (2 posts) and Library Attendant (2 posts)”.
- Go through recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, bring necessary documents along with filled application for walkin test and interview.
Walkin: 16th May, 2018, 10:00 AM.
Venue: Kalanidhi Division, IGNCA, 2nd Floor, 11 Mansingh Road, New Delhi - 110001.