Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition (IHMCT & AN ) Bhopal Teaching Associate & Assistant Lecturer Posts| Degree/Master Degree/PH.D. | Apply Now
Institute of Hotel Management, Catering & Nutrition, An Autonomous Body under Ministry of Tourism, GOI.
In the latest job notification, IHM Bhopal announces job vacancies for various teaching posts on a direct basis.
Under IHM Bhopal Teaching Associate Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PH.D. in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs 25,000 to Rs 35,400 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 13.03.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For IHM Bhopal Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 12.
Name of the post:
1. Assistant Lecturer-cum-Assistant Instructor: 08 Posts
2. Teaching Associate: 04 Posts
As on 1.01.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/PH.D. from recognized University/Institute, with first-class pass marks + qualified the National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test (NHTET).
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 300 through online mode.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://ihmbhopal.ac.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Online Application Form For Teaching (IHM BHOPAL)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Principal/Secretary, Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Near Academy of Administration, 1100 Qtrs. Bhopal-462016 MADHYA PRADESH”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 13.03.2019.