Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP) Scientist & Sr Scientist Posts – 10 Vacancies | M.E / M.Tech/Ph.D.| Apply Now
Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun, a premier Institute under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).
In latest job notification, the CSIR- Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun announces job vacancies for Scientist category posts to fill 10 positions on a direct basis.
Under IIP Scientist & Sr Scientist Recruitment 2018, candidates completed M .E / M.Tech/Ph.D. in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs 67,700 To Rs 209200 per month.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online and offline mode by 22-10-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For CSIR- IIP 2018 Scientist Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 10.
Name of the post:
Sr. Scientist: 04
As on the last date of application, the candidate maximum age limit should be 37 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete M.E / M.Tech/Ph.D. in Chemical Engg or other equivalents from a recognized university and should have work experience.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.iip.res.in/career.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Advt. No. 09/2018 : Recruitment of Sr. Scientist/Scientist”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- Take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “Controller of Administration, CSIR-IIP, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248005”.
Online application start and end date: 24.09.2018 to 12.10.2018.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 22.10.2018.
Job Notification: http://www.iip.res.in/career/Advt09-2018.pdf.