International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) Project Officer Posts | Master Degree | Walkin
International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS), Deemed University, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, IIPS Mumbai announces job vacancies for project staff post for "'Immunization Coverage Study in Maharashtra" on a temporary basis.
Under IIPS Project Officer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed a Master Degree in a relevant subject can apply.
On the basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of 3 months, with salary pay of Rs. 40,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to walkin on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For IIPS Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of the post: Project Officer.
Should complete M.Phil. degree in Population Sciences/MA/MSc degree in Population Studies with three years’ experience, with computer and language skills required.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://iipsindia.org/placement.htm.
- Select relevant job notification “A Walk-in-Interview on 3-May-2019 (Friday) at 2.30 pm for the post of "Project Officer" in Immunization Coverage Study in Maharashtra project on a temporary basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date & time of interview: April 25, 2019 at 2.30 p.m.
Venue: Room No.38, second floor, Academic Building, IIPS.