Indian Institute Of Science Education And Research (IISER) Kolkata Technical Officer & Jr. Superintendent Jobs | Degree/Master Degree/PG | Apply Now
Indian Institute Of Science Education And Research (IISER) Kolkata, the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
In the latest job notification, IISER Kolkata announces job vacancies for various non-teaching posts on Regular/Deputation/Lien basis, in reference to Advt. No.: IISER-K/Rectt.NT-01/2019/Admn.
Under IISER Kolkata Technical Officer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs 35,400 – 2,08,700 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 18.03.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For IISER Kolkata Non-Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03.
Name of the post:
1. Senior Technical Officer: 02 Posts
2. Jr. Superintendent (on lien): 01 Post
Candidate age limit should be 32 to 45 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, with 0 to 5 years experience.
On basis of Interview.
Candidates have to pay a maximum fee of Rs 500 through DD.
No Fees FOR SC/ST/PWD/Woman as per GOI Orders.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://apply.iiserkol.ac.in/jobs/.
- Select relevant job notification “Application for Non-teaching posts, Feb 2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “REGISTRAR, IISER KOLKATA, MOHANPUR- 741 246, Dist-Nadia, West Bengal”.
Online application start and end date: 19.02.2019 to 11.03.2019.