Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati Teaching Assistant Jobs – 08 Vacancies | Master Degree | Apply Now
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati, An Autonomous Institute under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India.
In the latest employment notification, IISER Tirupati announces job vacancies for Teaching category posts for relevant profiles to fill 08 positions on a temporary basis, in reference to Advt. No.: 26/2018.
Under IISER Tirupati Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Master Degree in relevant subjects, with first-class pass marks can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited on contract basis for a period of May 31, 2019, with salary pay of Rs 16,000/- per month.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode.
Eligibility Criteria For IISER Tirupati Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 08
Name of the Post:
Teaching Assistant (Mathematics): 05 Posts
Teaching Assistant (Physics): 03 Posts
As on November 25, 2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 28 years.
Should complete M.Sc in Mathematics/Physics from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.iisertirupati.ac.in/job-faculty/pa-pf/.
- Select relevant job notification “Advt. No. 26/2018 - Recruitment for the post of “Teaching Assistant "”
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned mail id email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 25.11.2018.
Job Notification: http://www.iisertirupati.ac.in/job-faculty/pa-pf/Advt_262018.pdf.